Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top Five Spring Lip Products

I am a girl who loves bright lipstick. The more intense the color, the better. However, it's been hot out and lips are drying up and although neons and brights are on trend, I find myself reaching for sheerer colors I can apply without looking in a mirror. This doesn't mean I've given up vibrant colors. I've just cut back on the matte, super saturated colors I was wearing this winter. Anyways, here are my top 5 lip products for this spring:
Left to right: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, NYX Round Lipsitck in Stella, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, and Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga.
Left to right: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, NYX Round Lipstick in Stella, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff.
Maybelline Baby Lips in 25 Pink Punch
A juicy, sheer, fuchsia pink color.

NYX Round Lipstick  in 564A Stella
A matte, light coral color.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait.
A sheer, shimmering peach.
Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga
A creamy, blue-based, baby pink.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 613 Just Enough Buff
A sheer nude.
Swatches left to right: Left to right: Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, NYX Round Lipstick in Stella, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff.

These are the colors I feel like I'll be wearing the rest of the season. Do you have any spring must haves for beauty or fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment