Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Saving for Bigger and Better Days

I've said before that I was going to save money, but obviously that was a bold faced lie. I didn't do it. I almost spent everything I had. Well, not all of it, but something defiantly has gotta change. I'll admit I had a blast doing some Spring/Summer shopping. That is over now, though. It's time to get serious. I am planning on going to San Antonio at the end of June and I want to go to England next summer with a friend. I also need to save so I can move out and get an apartment. So here's the plan: No frivolous shopping til I go on my San Antonio trip. There I can spend some money on some souvenir type things. Until then I can only spend money on food or going out and doing stuff. That is what is going to happen. I am optimistic that it'll work this time. I'll post my daily progress, and how much I manage to save. Yay! Can't wait till my bank account looks like this:
Are you endeavouring to save some cash? How is it working out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment