Thursday, May 10, 2012

Everyone Smiles as You Drift Past the Flowers

I just finished my last final of the semester and I couldn't be happier. I decided to celebrate by going to the mall earlier and this evening I saw The Beatles' Yellow Submarine at the theater with my brother. I have a thing for the Beatles and was super excited to find out that Yellow Submarine was going to be showing at the the theater. Yay! And tonight my brother and I are going to the midnight showing of Dark Shadows. I can't wait. Tim Burton is my favorite director and who doesn't love Johnny Depp? Seriously, who?

Yellow Submarine Trailer

Dark Shadows Trailer

Here's the look I rocked to the movie
(Stylemint T, Forever 21 necklace, Old Navy Jeans, Forever 21 flats, Thrift Store purse)

On a side note, yesterday my brother and I bought our mum flowers for Mother's Day. Mother's Day isn't til Sunday, but we wanted to surprise her early. We spent $30 on flowers and stole one of our mum's vases and some ribbon and arranged the flowers. It took us forever and several tries, but I think it turned out well.

Well, that's what I've been up to. I can't wait to see Dark Shadows tonight!!!! Hopefully it's as great as it looks like it will be. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment