Monday, May 7, 2012

Music You Should Be Listening To NOW!

Here's some mostly new music that I've been enjoying lately .

Somebody That I Used To Know
Gotye
Making Mirrors
This song is so amazing and different. The music video is crazy creative too. Check it out. Seriously.

Monday Morning
Death Cab For Cutie
Codes And Keys
I heart this song so much. It's a bit more upbeat than the rest of the album. And I love that I got to see them perform it live.

 Hit Me Down Sonny
The Ting Tings
Sounds From Nowheresville
This song is just a fun, catchy tune. Probably my favorite off the new album.

Love Interruption
Jack White
Blunderbuss
 Jack White, nuff said.

Welcome To The Church Of Rock And Roll
Foxy Shazam
Church Of Rock And Roll
These guys are so fun. This song is so fun. You MUST listen to it NOW!

Blood For Poppies
Garbage
Not Your Kind Of People
New Garbage!!!! The album isn't out yet, but the song is to die for! It reminds me of 90's Garbage. Soooo good!

Primitive Girl
M.Ward
A Wasteland Companion
My favorite off the new album. I listened to this song on repeat for like a week after I bought the CD (yes, I still buy CD's. I'm an old school kinda gal).

Lonely Boy
The Black Keys
El Camino
I love The Black Keys right now. This song is a great example of their awesomeness.

So, there you go. A random post about my current favorite music. Check 'em out and let me know what you think and what sort of tunes are gettin' your toes tappin' lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment