Monday, June 18, 2012

H&M and Macy's Barginn Buys

I love a good bargain and I am still on my quest to save money, so naturally when I do go shopping I tend to stay away from more expensive retailers. I typically stick to my place of employment (which is Macy's and you would literally not believe the deals I get there), Target and H&M. The other day I was desperately bored and decided to drive the 20+ minutes it takes to get to H&M (I'm going to be so screwed when they open the 5 minutes from my house in the fall. I won't be able to control myself. Ha ha). I went for the sale they were having and I actually only bought sale items. I spent $40 on five tops. And I love them all.

This is my navy T with sequins all over the front. It fits well and can be worn dressy or casual. $7

this tee is coral and has a cute sheer pattern on it. Super cute. $5

Next I picked up this nudey colored tee with floaty sleeves and a nature print. $7

Coral tank with tie neckline and a small pocket. This is my favorite to wear. It's so light and comfy. $5

Last I picked up this silky floral top with black detail. It was the most expensive at $15, but I couldn't pass it up. It's so pretty.

So those were my H&M purchases. I had also been on the look out for some inexpensive short chunky necklaces. I looked at a few places, including Forever 21 and couldn't find anything I particularly liked. I decided to try the Macy's at the mall I was at and found two. They were on clearance and then 50% off the clearance price.

This one was originally $36 and I paid $3.99 for it .

This is my favorite of the two. It was originally $34 and I paid $4.50.

Where do you go for great bargains?

No comments:

Post a Comment