Monday, July 16, 2012

July GlamBag is a Winner

I literally can't believe how long it's been since I've written a blog post. Part of the reason for me going MIA for so long was that I was out of town for a week and the week after that my cousin came to visit. The other part would be that I've been extremely lazy (brutal truth here ya'll). All done with my excuses, now I'm back and OMG have I got a bunch of stuff to post. But for now let's get to the GlamBag.
MyGlam is a company that ships out a monthly subscription service that is $10 a month and includes a cosmetics bag filled with 4-5 deluxe size samples of beauty products. The bag itself is called a GlamBag.  MyGlam charges you on the 1st of the month and usually ships the bag out around the 10th of the month.
I just got this month's bag in the post and let me tell you, it's kinda awesome this month. Here's what I got:
The bag this month is a pink mesh material with rainbow stripes. Super cute and summery. And as always it was sent in an adorable pink shipping pack.

Inside came a Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain in Quickstep. It's a nice berry shade.

Next up: A Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Lotion.

Also in the bag was a Nu-Me Hydro Punch conditioner. I needed a new conditioner, maybe this will work.

Next, a 10 count Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelette pack came in the bag. I hope these smell like cucumbers. I really love how cucumbers smell.

Lastly, the bag included a Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Color in Reverso. It's a pretty white color and the packaging is so freaking cute.
All in all this month's GlamBag was a hit. I liked the colors and the products. I can't wait to try out all my pretty new beauty products.



No comments:

Post a Comment