Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Test Tomorrow Morning and I don't feel like studying. Blah!

This is what I'm doing instead of studying: Blogging and Facebooking (it's a verb now). The blogging doesn't bother me as much as the the facebooking. At least when you blog, you are using your brain a wee bit and writing something. Facebook, I feel, is mindless. You read everyone's posts and "Like" them and then you write some of your own, such as "wow that Mickey D's burger hit the spot" or whatever. Don't get me wrong, Facebook can be great. I use it to connect with old friends or ones that I don't get to see often. However, I also feel like I waste a crazy amount of time on it. Oh well I suppose it's not the worst way to spend (waste) a Wednesday night when I'm supposed to be studying. 
What do  you do when you are supposed to be studying?

No comments:

Post a Comment