Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello Lovelies. Long Time, No See! :-(

I can't believe I've neglected my blog for so long. It's quite sad. I plan on fixing this wrong. I love posting and I've got some ideas up my sleeve for future blog posts that I think will be really fun. Anyways, it finally got cold here in Texas and I'm bundled up in the ugliest, most mix-matched array of lounge clothing ever, seriously. Doctor Who shirt that says "Rule No. 1: The Doctor Lies," blue starry pj bottoms from a long ago Christmas, Victoria's Secret hoodie, blue and red Aztec print socks, and a purple and pink floral headband. It's bad, so there will be NO OFOTD here. Ha ha. My monthly monster friend has also come to visit. Ugh! I loathe you, you monthly horror! I decided that while I look horrible and feel that way I would treat myself to some Mr. Kipling French Fancies. Yum. Yum. Nummy in my tummy. I picked them up at a British store I just found out about a couple of weeks ago. I paid waaayyyy too much for the box and they don't taste that good, but they remind me of the mother country. So, while Texas enjoys its first taste of fall I'll be inside snuggled up in my comfy/ugly sleep clothes eating French Fancies. What do you do on a chilly day off?
PS: All is not lost for me. Hopefully I'll be going to a haunted house tonight. Yay! An excuse to get dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment